Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I have a cyst.

I know this feeling all to well.  I have that achy, crampy, swollen feeling around my left ovary.  And sorry tmi...but it hurts when Shaun and I get together (in the last week or so).  Hmmm....not really sure what I should do about it because I don't want to take birth control pills to shrink it (won't take another one of those unless it is part of an ivf cycle) and a lap surgery right now is pretty much out of the question (unless of course medically necessary).  I guess it could also be my endo growing back.  Whatever it is...it is bothering me.  Haven't started my cycle back yet so I have no idea what is going on in there!  Advice?

6 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Go get an u/s with your RE or GYN. If it is a cyst, it will go down on its own. I wasn't able to take BCPs so my RE put me on an estrogen patch with Prog supps, maybe you can try that? (((HUGS)))I hope it gets better soon, those are pesky little boogers.

Robin said...

Ugh! Maybe it will resolve on it's own? Can you call your old NPRE just to ask their advice? You need your own VW!

andie said...

seriously court? if this was me, you would be on my butt to get an ultrasound. i'm calling you friday to keep you accountable.

Becky said...

I wish I had some advice, but I hope it resolves soon. I am with you - I hate birth control pills. To me they were the worst part of my IVF cycles.

Tiffany said...

Ahh yuck Iam with you I hate cyst! Take a nice warm bath and get the heating pad ready; they both work really well! I hope that helps and I hope you start to feeling better.
Tiff

Megan McKenzie said...

I wish I had advice to give, but I hope you feel better soon.