Saturday, April 10, 2010

What if...

Going through infertility one of the hardest parts for me (and still hard) is the what ifs.  My "what ifs" have changed at different times during our journey..."what if there is something wrong with me and I can't get pregnant"  "what if clomid doesn't work?"  "what if we do this exploratory surgery and he finds nothing." "what if I can't find the strength to do any more treatments?"  "what if I lose another baby?"  "what if the tiny sweet baby clothes that I packed up in a box yesterday never needs to be re-opened?" "what if it is going to be many years before I get to do this again?"

Melissa at Stirrup Queens has a special project that she is working with Resolve on called Project IF to participate all that you need to do is leave a comment stating one or more of your what ifs in regards to infertility.    I encourage all of you to follow this link to read the what ifs...if you are currently going through infertility, you will leave feeling encouraged that so many other women share your doubts and fears...and if you have never been through infertility, you will leave with a greater understanding of the toll of infertility and how you might be able to comfort someone going through it.  If you do leave a comment, please leave it here also.

2 comments:

The Activity Mom said...

Hi! thanks for stopping by my blog. I didn't do signing with B but have been thinking about it/considering using it with N. Do you use it? Heard of any good resources? Email me if you want nduggan2@gmail.com

Megan McKenzie said...

What if I will never be a mama?
What if I have to watch my friends and family raise their children, but never have any of my own?
What if we never get to put carseats in the new car we bought, specifically because its a good car for children.