Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Praying for a Little One--Praise Report!

I'm so happy to announce that our prayers for Lisa have been answered!  Our first Praying for a Little One baby is on his or her way!  Lisa had to wait to share publicly on her blog because she has many readers in real life, and she was also so sweet to be concerned by how her IF readers may feel by reading the news.  I know pregnancy announcements are not always an easy thing to read even if it is from a woman who was struggling with infertility, but I felt that I needed to share this with all of you to give you hope.  God is faithful.  He creates miracles everyday.  God's timing is perfect.  These are truths that I have to remind myself of everyday and watching Lisa's journey has encouraged me as I'm sure it has all of you.  Her faith challenges me, and I know she is going to be a wonderful mother.  I feel like Lisa and I are infertile sisters.  She got pregnant on her 4th IUI/1st inj cycle...same as me!  She took IUI pics holding up fingers like me!  She is an Alabama girl, and she is now dealing with the "why me?" guilt, which I really struggled with that too.  

Lisa, I encourage you to keep blogging.  It will be too painful for some of your readers to read right now, but I can't tell you how many readers told me how encouraging it was to read my blog during my pregnancy because it helped them remember that all of what they are going through is WORTH it.  I hope you are feeling well!  We give God the glory for this precious miracle!!

Would you like to be our next Praying for a Little One?  I really would like to continue this ministry, but I'm having a difficult time finding bloggers right now.  Email me at prayingforalittleone@gmail.com

7 comments:

Janet said...

YEAH!!! God is great!! Congrats Lisa! Thanks for sharing the news Courtney!!

Michelle said...

OH YAY!!!!! Congrats to Lisa and her husband! Such wonderful news! Praise God for another little miracle in the making!

andie said...

praise the Lord!!!

Bristelle said...

YAY Lisa! So excited for you! Praising God with you!

Lisa said...

Thanks Courtney for updating everyone over here! You do such a great job on this blog here, I know it is an encouragement to many many women and I pray our story will be too! It really is crazy how many similarities the two of us have...maybe baby Williams will also be a boy! :) Thanks for all of the encouraging comments girls! God is good and He does answer prayers - just in His own way and His own timing!

Bernardeena said...

Fantastic news!! Congratulations to Lisa.

If you don't find a blogger to pray for it would be great for you to pray for my friend Becky. She is just starting down the road of investigations having been trying for a couple of years with no luck. She is such a lovely bubbly happy person and when she recently found out about my pregnancy she was so lovely even though I know how painful it must be for her.

Unknown said...

Very significant article for us , I think the representation of this article is actually superbly one. This is my first visit to your site.
Advertising agencies in Pakistan