Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Infertility Soundtrack

A couple of songs that have encouraged me along the way...you can listen to them on the bottom of this blog:
Praise You in This Storm-Casting Crowns- This song really spoke to me that we can praise God as we are going through this storm and every tear we've cried, He has held it in His hand.
I Would Die For That-Kellie Coffey- I love this song.
Fix You-Coldplay- "and the tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you can't replace" This song really spoke to me after my loss.
Baby Mine-Allison Krauss- I dream of singing this song to my baby some day.
The Innocence Mission- "waiting for you to arrive, where does the time go?" Don and Karen Peris know all to well what it is like to wait for a little one.
So Hard-Dixie Chicks-sisters Emily & Martie both dealt with infertility and loss. "It's so hard when it doesn't come easy"--well said and so true.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love that song, "praise you in this storm". It makes me cry when I really let those words penetrate my thoughts. I'm a Christian and this whle TTC thing has been tough, but I just think it's got to be so much tougher for those girls whose blogs I read and they just don't have any hope.
I just started a blog and found yours at the same place at the Sperm Queens lost and found.
This is quite the journey, right?