Monday, December 22, 2008

Ultrasound Video



We had our first regular ob appt today. It was so wonderful to feel like a normal pregnant patient. I was of course still nervous at this appointment but definitely not as much as our first ultrasound. The baby's heartbeat was a lot stronger today at 140 during the first ultrasound of the appointment and in the 130s during the second ultrasound of the appointment. Yes you read correctly...we got two ultrasounds today. The ultrasound tech forgot to put a dvd in to record the ultrasound so my sweet ob asked her to please give us another u/s at the end of our appointment. I'm so glad he asked us if we got a dvd because I felt too bad to bring it up to the tech when I realized that she forgot. I don't have another appointment until four weeks from now!! Do you know how long it has been since I've gone a month without seeing a doc? I'm a normal patient again...yay!! I hope I get to stay that way.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Courtney -

What a beautiful sound that is...a baby's heartbeat! I remember when we heard our son's heartbeat for the very 1st time. My tears wouldn't stop coming. I never thought I would be a Mom and for my dreams to come true was amazing! Now we are enjoying this sweet little boy and he is ready to turn 2 on Jan 6th - time indeed flies when you are having fun!! Enjoy your pregnancy and your time bonding with that precious little miracle!! CONGRATS!!!

Faith said...

Beautiful. Congratulations!

Lisa said...

What a wonderful dvd to have! The heartbeat brought tears to my eyes and it isn't even my baby's heartbeat. What a blessing we have been given.

Anonymous said...

Oh Court I love it! I cant wait till I get to see my little beanie! Do you have pics from your other u/s at 6 weeks? I would love to see them so I know what to expect when I go. My appt is Dec 31st. I will be 6wks 3days. Im not sure if you saw my post today but my b.w number went up to 2382 from 539 on Friday. Im so blessed. We both are hunny. And our babies wont be born that far apart either. Im due 8/23/09 but may go sooner since I had to have DS sooner. HUGS!! Aubrey

Misty Dawn said...

I love your youtube video!!! That was too sweet and brought tears to my eyes. I've never had the chance to experience an u/s w/a baby in it....can't wait for my turn!

((((((((HUGS)))))))

Kristin said...

Courtney,

I have never been able to see an ultrasound with a baby or hear a little one's heartbeat. Your video has me in tears. I am oh so happy for you. Keep those videos coming! I can share in your joy while I wait for my own! Congratulations, Mommy :D

B MoM said...

what a beautiful video. I cannot wait till its my turn. =) You lucky girl you!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Michelle said...

My computer is apparently acting up so I can't see the video, but I'm so glad that you got another u/s and really 2 more! Yeah for a wonderful doctor! And yeah for getting to be a normal patient and not having to see a doctor for a whole month! Relax and enjoy miss preggo! :) :) :)
Shelley

Michelle said...

Wow, Im' not sure if you'll see this, but I was just googling 6 week ultrasounds and actually found THIS just searching on YouTube! I had to come to your blog and see if it was actually you...I thought it just had to be! And it was! :) Just made me smile to find your little man in my search! Wow!