Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crazy TTC Dreams

I was conversing with a reader through email yesterday (prayingforalittleone@gmail.com), and she asked me if I ever had crazy dreams while trying to conceive.  Oh boy did I ever!!  I always had them more often during the two week wait probably because that was by far the hardest part of a cycle for me.  I actually had a reoccurring dream that every time I went into a store the song by Ace of Base "All That She Wants" would start playing.  For those of you who aren't familiar with this classic song, the chorus goes "All that she wants is another baby...ohohohoh."  Another dream that I had during my friend's ivf cycle was that I was in charge of "babysitting" her embryos.  I was freaking out because I had no lab experience lol...it was a very stressful dream.  I also had a dream one time that they told me my fsh was like fifty something, and I was actually relieved in my dream for a few minutes because it meant I could stop treatments (this was probably a dream in the middle of a clomid hot flash).  Anyways now that I've made myself sound completely crazy (as if I haven't already on this blog!)...it is your turn!  What crazy ttc dreams have you had?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I once dreamed about my doctor...but he was my dentist in the dream! I told the receptionist about it and she really got a kick out of that!

Megan McKenzie said...

Oh my goodness, the dream about babysitting embryos is hysterical.

Emily Davis said...

I have crazy TTC dreams all the time! I have dreamed several times about being octomom. Very scary! Love your blogs. They have really helped me out.

Tiffany said...

Last night I had a dream I was at a baseball game, and I had to take an ovulation test right there so I took my lil cup did my business and brought the cup out into the seats and took the test there. When it came out positive they showed it on the jumbo screen and the crowd cheered. Why it was in baseball field who knows all I keep thinking is yuck. The funny thing is though this morning I took an ovulation test and it came out positive, for the first time ever without drugs. All I can say is home run!!!!;)

The Activity Mom said...

Hi!
I just wanted to thank you again for your cord box idea! I have a "Featured on The Activity Mom" button on my sidebar. If you are interested, come on over and grab the code.