Sunday, May 10, 2009

Thinking of all of you today

Today is the first Mother's day that I thought I wouldn't have tears running down my face, but I still do. This time...it is happy tears. Two years ago on Mother's Day, I took a pregnancy test and cried my eyes out. Last Mother's Day, I walked around church with a lump in my throat and hardly made it through. This Mother's Day, I cry again as my little boy wakes me up with his kicks. To say that I'm blessed to have our sweet Henry really doesn't put into words how I'm feeling today. I'm thinking of all of you today, and praying for God to surround you with His comforting arms today.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Mother's Day Courtney. I hope your day is special.

Nikki said...

Thanks Courtney. Happy Mother's Day to you.

Michelle said...

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) Happy Mother's Day! I can't wait to hear about next year when your sweet boy looks at you and smiles and laughs and the next year when he's saying mommy, and the next year when he brings you breakfast in bed and says "happy mother's day mommy!" I hope it was a special day!

Kristin said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Courtney. It is a very special one for you indeed.

I was wondering, too, if you have any tips for my upcoming IUI for DH or myself. Did you find anything that helps the S/A part of it or anything you could do that could help?

Kristin said...

Hey, thanks for writing back! My follie check is tomorrow night (check for an update on my blog!) and then we'll know better. We are thinking Tuesday and Wednesday. I don't know what to make of his results (see sidebar for Feb) but I THINK they're pretty good. Count was 37 mil per m/L and there were 2 mL. IDK. I hope IUI isn't Tuesday because DH's bday is Monday! I wanna BD for that! And no prob with the resting on 6-7 DPO, that'll be around Memorial Day! :) Oh and I updated my side bar to have the right info, we're doign 150iu instead of 75!!