Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dear Baby Faith

Dear Baby Faith,
The moment that I saw two lines on a pregnancy test my life changed forever because on that day I found out that I was your mom, and I couldn't believe that God would bless us with such a precious miracle. I loved every second of my time with you. My favorite day was when we actually saw you on an ultrasound and heard your sweet heartbeat. It was the most beautiful sound. Your daddy was also completely smitten with you. One night, when your dad came home from work, I heard a sound and asked him "what is that sound??" He pulled out his cellphone from his pocket and told me that he was listening to your heartbeat on the way home from work over the speakers in his truck. You have the best dad in this entire world. It was on this day a year ago that we found out that you were gone to Heaven. I have missed you so much, and I love you with all of my heart. I can't wait for the day that I will get to rock you in Heaven.
Love you,
Mom

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Court HUGS!!! I have tears in my eyes. You are going to be such a great Mommy. You are already a wonderful mommy to your little Angel. I am pulling for you to get a BFP. Im so sorry you miss your little Faith. I miss all of my babies each and everyday. They say that it gets easier but it never does you just learn to move on and deal. How many DPO are you now? Post an update on the board so that I can follow things with you :) BIG BIG HUGS Going out to you over the internet. If I was there I would for sure give you a real one :)

Nikki said...

Courtney - I have tears in my eyes! I've been thinking about this time last year as well. I'm sorry about Faith. Hugs to you!

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm remembering with you.
**HUGS**

Unknown said...

So sweet - prayers for you and your husband. It must be hard. Praying for IUI #2!

Robin said...

Courtney - I've been following your blog for a while and praying for you with each step. I am so sorry for your loss. Such a precious letter to your daughter. My thoughts and prayers are with you every day.

Anonymous said...

Oh Courtney, I have tears in my eyes too. You are going to be such a great mother. I'll continue to keep you in my prayers. I'm praying for a BFP this time around.

andrea_jennine said...

I'm sorry.

Lauren said...

Courtney, I'm so choked up. You both have a wonderful miracle waiting for you. I just know it. (((((((((HUGS))))))))))