Friday, November 14, 2008

Dr Appt Update

Well I'm so glad we switched to injectibles! I had an ultrasound and bloodwork yesterday and today (cd 9), and it looks like we will have two to three follicles this cycle. My lining was also way thicker than it has ever been at 11! We are triggering tomorrow night and our IUI will be Monday morning. More to come soon...I'm having to blog on my blackberry because my home computer is broken. I'm still reading everyone's blog through google reader, but I'm not able to comment. So even though you might not hear from me...I'm pulling for all of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, best wishes, and prayers for you!! Be sure to post on Monday to let us know how it all went!

Faith said...

Oh, that's wonderful news! Glad the shots are paying big dividends for you. We'll be looking for a post on Monday!!!

☆ Loren ☆ said...

Good Luck, I have something for you on my blog...go check it out!!

Lisa said...

Great progress! Good luck with your IUI!

Michelle said...

Yeah for the shots showing they're worth it!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

YEAH!!! Thinking of you tomorrow.
**HUGS**