Sunday, November 23, 2008

One week left

I think I need to re-read my post from yesterday. I'm usually fine the first week of the two week wait, but once the second week starts...I'm a disaster. Of course, I get to blame part of this on progesterone. It is so hard to wait. I can't really even put into words how much I hope this is it for us. Church was hard this morning. There were two babies born around the same time our baby should have been born, and I can't help but see them and think about how that should be us. There is another girl who is pregnant for the second time, and I remember being sad when she announced her first pregnancy(happy for her just sad for me). All of the couples from our sunday school class gather around the nursery doors to visit after they pick up their babies, and I can't help but feel so alone. Okay enough feeling sorry for myself! I'm so glad this week is Thanksgiving. Hopefully it will make the week go by faster.

8 comments:

Nichole said...

I totally here you on both accounts...the second week being the hardest, AND progesterone making it even more difficult! Hang in there! What day are you testing? We are testing on Sat. Good Luck?

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Courtney! Thanksgiving is going to make the week go fast...thinking of you and praying for you and Shaun.
Franchesska (Heather)

Misty Dawn said...

Man this week can't go by soon enough. I can't wait for you to start POASing.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

good luck!! i hope we both get great news next week. :)

I Believe in Miracles said...

The 2nd one is hard. And having other people due is hard. I've got a friend pregnant with a little boy who just started trying (got pregnant her 2nd month)! It's not easy.
And hoping that this time it works! God does have a plan. And he is awesome and faithful in ways we cannot even comprehend. I'm praying for you.
***HUGS**

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! The second part of the 2ww is the worst- at least you have Thanksgiving to distract you!

Faith said...

No, you're right. It just hits you sometimes. It's okay to have those feelings - you have to be honest with yourself and your emotions, and it sounds like you are, which is great. 2nd week is in the works -- fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

Hope this last week has flown by for you and praying you get some good news son! oh and a big WAR EAGLE!