Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Top 10 Things I Love about Bedrest

10. Laying around all day with a sink full of dirty dishes and no guilt
9. Not waking up until around noon everyday
8. Watching Judge shows and laughing at what people actually say (Judge Toler is my fav so far--she is tough but sweet). side note--I don't have cable, and I'm NOT going to watch soaps.
7. Getting lots of phone calls from friends because they know I'm free to talk
6. Reading about what to do once this little guy actually gets here
5. Staying in my pjs or lounge pants all day
4. Watching birds or Larry the lizard--yes I named him...outside my window
3. Shaun looking at me like any sudden move and I might pop--he actually told me that I need to pretend that my belly is a balloon
2. "It's going to be a hot summer!"--Not for me! It is 72 degrees with a slight breeze. I'm so scared to see our power bill this month--I'm in Mississippi...it is going to be a big one!
1. Feeling Henry's every move because I'm laying still all day--loving it! He is getting so strong--it is like an earthquake in my belly.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It really is amazing to feel all the movement!

I can't wait to see pictures of little Henry...in around six more weeks!

Michelle said...

You are so cute to do a list about what you love about bedrest! ;) Belly pats mama! I can't wait to hear when sweet Henry arrives!

Anonymous said...

Oh it has been so much fun to see your pregnancy progress! Have you had a baby shower yet? I don't know if I missed that post... You're so on top of things! Take it easy- you're doing great!