Monday, October 6, 2008

Quote of the Weekend

Saturday Evening
Court: (sees that spot has arrived) YES!!
Shaun: What? Implantation bleeding??
Court: (shocked that he knows what that is) What did you say??
Shaun: Implantation bleeding
Court: (laughs) wow! I really do talk about this too much!

The sad part is that not only did my darling husband know that term, but he was actually making a joke because he knows the typical time period that implantation takes place.

Update from my "Little Less Talk" post:
Wow..it is really hard!! Shaun picked up on it right away. We went to our fav lunch spot on saturday, and this adorable little blonde baby was right next to us answering her parents. "What does a snake say?" "Ssssssss.". It was very cute, but not only did I not comment on it...I tried to pretend that I didn't hear it. Shaun called me out right away, and he said that he could tell that I was pretending not to hear it. He knows me too well! I love my hubby! I am going to continue to try "a little less talk" this cycle, and I'm hoping like the country song "for a lot more action.". And I mean pregnancy action, not where some of your minds are going!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

OK yes, my mind did go to where you thought it did! LOL.

Yay for pregnancy action this month!

And isn't it cute how well our DHs are entrenched in this whole process, and how well they know us?

tina said...

courtney,
ive been following your posts for a awhile. I have endometriosis too and have been seeing an RE. I miscarried and had an ectopic around the time of the anniversary of the miscarriage. that pregnancy was even harder because i had just told myself a month or two prior that I no longer wanted the treatments because i was going crazy on them. I lost one of my tubes and everything. I know that you and your DH will receive your blessing. i kno itll be hard to "not think about it", but i have faith that you will be able to not let it consume you. I have a quick question though, are you testing in the morning and then BDing at night??

If your schedules allow, try to test before you and him go to work so that you can BD at that moment and then lay still for a moment. cuz that egg could be on it's way out the door before he gets home. same thing as when you see that EWCM on the tp. not that im an expert on the subject or anything.

I know this might be a bit much, and i hope i didnt cross any lines. I just kno your blessing is coming though, that's why ive been following...im waiting for your BFP with you!

Chelley N said...

Courtney,
I too am going through this journey of infertility (currently in 2WW after IUI).

I have followed your blog for about a month and recently read through the entire thing. You are just so cute and inspirational. Do you mind if I link to your blog from mine? If you don't want me to, no problem.

I think you "know" my sister, Lisa (Earl Gearl). I don't write a whole lot about my journey on my blog, but I do write some. Feel free to stop by!

Thanks for the inspiration!

~Chelley

Faith said...

You crack me up. It is hard not to let this consume you. Cheering you on as you try to keep your head (and your mind) above water!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i like the country song reference! my husband hears more than his fair share from me too. good luck this month! are you doing iui #3?