Friday, October 17, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes

Well I think God is trying to show me who is in control, and it is definitely not me or my doctor. This morning I went back for an ultrasound, and my lining was thicker, fluid was gone, AND I had a 17 mm follicle! I am going to trigger Sunday night, and our IUI is Tuesday moning. My RE and I were both surprised. He told me that I can do injectibles next if I want to, but he is hoping I will get pregnant this time. I still believe my eoc theory in the post below is true, but I believe this is a fresh new follicle this time. Oh I hope this is the one!

9 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

For Random Reassurance Week, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your honesty, insight and faith.

I am praying that this is the one for you too.
**HUGS**

Nikki said...

Wow - I really hope this is the one too, Courtney!

Good luck!

Nichole said...

That is great news! I will be praying for you this weekend!

Bernardeena said...

I really hope this cycle is the one for you, it is really good news

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I hope this is it for you!

Melanie said...

I hope this is it for you! I will pray for you. Good luck!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

thats great news! good luck on tuesday!

Faith said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited that you got good news. We all need to be reminded who's in control from time to time, don't you think? Fingers crossed for Tuesday . . . .

mandy_moo said...

(((hugs))) good luck girl!!! You've waited long enough for this!!