Thursday, July 10, 2008

Google Me

Top Five Best Google Search Engine Queries to this blog:
5. "things to do during 2ww" and "how to pamper yourself 2ww"--I know...the 2ww sucks doesn't it??
4. "im having a tuff time getting pregnant"-I feel ya honey!
3. "warm bath after iui"- Ummmm...not a good idea.
2. "progesterone supps foamy pee"- I've had a lot of symptoms on the prog supps, but not that one!! Could just be some of the supps coming out, but you might need to get checked for a UTI.
And the number one query.....
1. "Spermies!"- Well apparently you are just as excited about spermies as I am! I heart your use of an exclamation point in a google search.

If you were one of the google searches to make the top five...don't feel bad! I have googled way crazier things!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for giving me and Russ a huge laugh!

I Believe in Miracles said...

That is hil.ar.i.ous. I love it!! Wow.

I wonder what I'd get... Hmmm.

I wonder what I'd get if I didn't censure some of my thoughts and words that I don't write... now that would be crazy.

Sending you postive thoughts and lots of prayers!! And thanks for the laugh.

Lauren said...

Just wanted to say that I love your blog! You write so well and it's very good reading. Best wishes to you!

Lauren :)