Friday, July 11, 2008

Not This Cycle

My ultrasound today confirmed that this cycle is a no-try cycle. My follicles were still itty bitty, and my lining was so thin the ultrasound tech had a hard time finding anything to measure. So on to surgery next month! I think I'm actually going to enjoy a break. It will be nice not to feel like a crazy person on prog supps and not to have to wonder.."am I pregnant?" Bring on the coffee and wine and anything else pregnant people aren't supposed to drink or eat!

2 comments:

Leslie Laine said...

Sorry to hear about your news, but it sounds like you're making the most of it - I agree, there is a silver lining in taking a break - bring on the coffee and wine! Hope you have a good weekend and are able to enjoy the good things that we so often have to avoid. It sounds like you're moving in a really good direction, take solace in that!

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry courtney, but i'm glad they're going ahead with the lap. i hope you guys get some answers! & enjoy your wine & coffee girl-- you deserve a nice fun break!!!

Kate (kprzy)