Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Interesting Week

Monday--came down with an awful cold
Monday evening--girl ran into the back of my car, and the stinkin girl left the scene of the accident (hit and run)
Tuesday--8:00AM with the insurance adjuster
really felt sick...bad cold
Wednesday--actually feeling a lot better today, had tons of EWCM so I decided to take a opk for fun (yes I know this is sad), and it was positive on cd 25. So now my body wants to ovulate (sorry body...you are just a little too late)

at least I had a nice weekend...see Saturday's post

7 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Maybe ready for more wine?? Wow. I'm sorry to hear about illness and hit and run. That sounds aweful. *BIG HUG*

Hope2morrow said...

I'm sorry you are having such an awful week. I hope it just gets better from here....

Courtney said...

A hit and Run? Was she okay? That is so weird. And stuff like that just makes you feel all weirded out too.
I hope things get better soon. And by better, I mean all kinds of better.

Michelle said...

I'm sorry about the cruddy week. I hope you can get everything worked out with the car...darn hit and run...not cool!!!!

Elaine said...

I hope this finds you feeling better! If it makes you feel any better at all, my luck this week pretty much stinks! While you are dealing with a hit and run, I'm handling identinty theft! I'm trying to hate the sin, not the sinner, but it's hard...I'm sure for you too since someone left the scene. I hope they catch them both and that we both have better days ahead.

Feel better and get lots of rest! Still praying for you faithfully.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your awful week. Here's to better days ahead for you!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a cruddy week to me. I hope next week is better for you!