Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Old-Fashioned Way

Since this is the surgery cycle, we are just trying this month the old-fashioned way. Yep this month is all about getting back to the basics. We won't be giving several updates on the measurements of our follies after several personal ultrasounds; Dr. Shaun will not be giving me a shot in my butt; I won't be giving a butt-load of blood for testing; And a nurse will not be in the room when we try to conceive. Yes just good old-fashioned baby attempting (we all know we can't call it baby making--who are we kidding). I did take my meds this cycle (femara 2.5), and I am trying to track to see if I am going to ovulate with my opks. I'm on cd 12 today, and I'm starting to see what I think is a darkening pattern. It would be so wonderful if I could actually get a positive tomorrow or the next day. A girl can dream...right??

7 comments:

Nikki said...

Of course a girl can dream! And dreams do come true! Good luck!

Lisa said...

Good luck Courtney! You never know!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Baby dust!! Who knows what God has in store!! Good luck and have fun!!

**BIG HUGS**

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending up prayers that this month will be the month for you! Have fun "baby-attempting" and enjoy the time without the u/s and blood draws. Lots of luck sent your way!!!

Faith said...

We're doing the same thing for August -- God is bigger than IF, and if this month is His plan, then nothing doctors have said or tests can reveal can change that plan. It's times like these that I hope He has a sense of humor :) Fingers crossed!

Michelle said...

Praying that the old fashion way is just what does the trick!!

Anonymous said...

Sending you tons of baby dust! I dont think it will be too long and you will be posting a BFP and moving on to PAL!! That surgery is gonna do the trick for you hunny! Dont be suprised if God blesses you more then you know with more then one little one hehe ((HUGS)) Aubrey