Monday, June 16, 2008

Oh the 2ww

Oh how I hate the two week wait. It is by far the worst part of ttc for me and probably for most of you so I have come up with a list of 20 Things to Do During the 2ww. My list is all about relaxation and pampering...don't you think we deserve it?? I am going to try to accomplish all 20 in the next 2ww, and I challenge all of you 2 week waiters to do the same!

20 Things to do during the 2ww:

1. Go to a good chick flick with some friends or DH
2. Get a pedicure
3. Read a book that has nothing to do with ttc
4. Start a 2ww grateful journal to write positive thoughts
5. Plant pretty flowers
6. Go stock up on HPTs
7. Spend some time in a bookstore with a good drink and some fun magazines
8. Buy a new cd you've been wanting and cruise around town with some good tunes
9. Take a nap
10. FD with DH :)
11. Take a warm bath with candles to relax
12. If it is a warm day, spend some time sitting outside in the sun.
13. Get a massage from a professional or DH
14. Rent a movie on a weekday night with DH and pick up popcorn and fun snacks
15. Take a walk with DH, a good friend, or by yourself
16. Go to a hobby store and find a craft project
17. Get some flowers for yourself to put in your house or office
18. Go shopping
19. Play a board game or cards with friends
20. Pray!

6 comments:

Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

i'm in my 1ww... i've been tempted to POAS so many times..

Anyway, i'm gonna tag you cuz i like your blog..and love that song from Dixie Chicks... :)

blowing positive vibes your way...

Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

oh, forgot to add that i'm here from Mel's Lost and Found.. :)

Katie said...

Courtney, hi. Came here through L&F.

I just read your entries and I am sorry for the loss of baby Faith as well as the false positive. That is awful.

I will keep my fingers crossed that this cycle will work out for you.

andrea_jennine said...

Just clicked over from L&F. I have one more week until I get the results from my 6th IUI. Praying good news for all of us who are waiting!

Ellie said...

Good list! I was thinking I needed to do something like that too- but I'm just going to use yours!

Hmmm, maybe tonight the massage sounds good :)

I Believe in Miracles said...

Hi Courtney,

Found your blog through L&F.

I just started to blog too!! It seems like we're on similar tracks, although you're already in the 2ww and I'm going in for my IUI either this weekend or Monday.

I love the list of things to do. Hope they help!!