Tuesday, June 24, 2008

POAS Experiment

So the plan for this morning was to take a test to make sure that the hcg from my trigger was out of my system. I'm 9dpIUI today and 11 days post trigger so I thought it would be gone by now. Well the pregnancy test turned positive so I guess I still have some of the shot left! It sure was fun to see two lines, but I know it is most likely from the meds so I can't get too excited yet. I am going to test tomorrow morning to see if the line shows up darker and faster....please, please, please. This is when the 2ww gets really intense. My heart is going to be beating so fast tomorrow morning. But for now...I am going to get on the couch and stay there for the rest of the night. The progesterone supps are making me extremely tired so I need some couch time. yawn.

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'll be praying for 2 darker pink lines tomorrow!!

Big *HUG* as you wait today. I know it's hard!